It might be that in 30 days we will own a home in San Francisco, even though it almost got away from us. My brother reminds me that it is the most expensive place to buy a home, but we are happy and feel it just fits right. Features include:
- Close to the BART (20 minute ride to Embarcadero)
- Across the street from a park
- It’s an actual “tree house”
- It has Eggettes nearby
- Has a smaller/separate room for the cat litter (yeah!)
- We will have our own washer/dryer (no more laundromat)
- Viking stove that works as both an conventional and convection oven
- It has a “Captian’s bed” so you can feel like a mariner when you visit
- The house number is the smallest prime which can be represented as the sum of a prime and its reverse in three different ways.
(that last detail is a good numeric omen)
Update: Photos are on flickr.