Along the lines of the “five things you don’t know about me” meme. Here are the five (or more) things you may (or may not) know about me. Beware, I like lists (as you can well from WOTD) so this is me using great restraint.
Things About Me:
- I used to be a bike messenger in San Francisco.
- I worked a summer in Germany as a biochemist.
- I have been in only 1 car accident that I was awake for, and that one wasn’t my fault.
- I love
newbig words (today I overused ‘juxtaposition‘)
- I would rather people see me as a business person than a technical one, but I value my background in technology.
- I have a family that I love, but sometimes they drive me crazy.
- I really dislike stupidity. For example, an executive once told me there were 52 US states.
- I do not listen to people who do not interest me. I will smile and nod, but I usually daydream when someone is saying something that does not interest me.
- I value creativity over order. A clean desk looks nice, but a
busy desk means the person is working.
One last thing you should know is that I am fully-committed to projects that I should be working on rather than blogging.